Eram Capital partners with small to medium size private and public enterprises operating in the Conventional and Renewable energy sectors in South America, Europe, Africa, and South Asia. Eram develops opportunities for partnership and investment with companies who have expertise and growth prospects in the following industries:
- Gas and coal fired-power plants
- Solar, wind, and biomass power plants
- Alternative energy production through chemical processes
- Conventional and unconventional gas and oil projects
- Innovative exploration technologies
Energy storage and logistics:
- New technologies in bulk storage
- Transportation infrastructure
- Derivative fuel oils
The global economy is undergoing a significant transformation in the trend toward new technologies in Conventional Energy and the rapid adoption of Renewable Energy production techniques. Eram Capital and our investor partners believe in the profound demographic factors driving growth in the global Energy sector. Some of the key factors are:
- Rapid population growth in the developing world putting pressure on energy resources
- Increased global productivity in the developed world demanding greater energy production efficiency and longevity
- Governmental policies restricting conventional production and promoting unconventional and renewable production
Eram Capital has unique access to strategic and financial investors globally who have an abundance of capital resources and understand the global demographic trends driving the Conventional and Renewable Energy sectors.
Eram Capital and its investor partners have a long history of energy sector experience in key geographies around the world.
Eram Capital and its investor partners can provide development capital, growth capital for companies and projects for foreign expansion and can facilitate commercial partnerships globally.